2013: 1173 Byron Johnson- $1,084.00 2012: 1219 Adam Carlisle - $1,104.00
2011: 1206 Brian Valenta - $1,000.00
2010: 1192 Jason Zilz - $1,067.00
2009: 1160 Michelle Isabell - $900.00
FORTY FRAME GAME TOURNAMENT - Established in 2009
2013 Tournament Runs
ALL Summer Long Starting Sat. May 4
Running thru Labor Day Mon. September 2
*1st Place $1,000*(Paid that in 2010, 2011, 2012)
2013 Current Results Page 2013 Forty Frame Game Entry Form & Info Flyer
- Tournament Entry Fee: $30.00, Optional Big Whammy Shares: $5.00, Re-Enter $30.00 as many times (maybe $20 if you win $10 off coupon with Bingo Bango Bongo)
- Win Back your ENTIRE ENTRY & a Payday Candy Bar every time you bowl! 6 chances at the PAYDAY Frames to win $20.00 Cash and Hit Bingo Bango Bongo and win $10.00 off your re-entry which equals your $30.00 Entry.
- Come Bowl this Any Day, Any Time Lanes are Available ALL Summer Long
- Total Score with Bonus Points = Your Score for the Prize Fund
- Your entry includes the chance to hit the paydays and win back your entry. Cash in Paydays as many times as you bowl.
- BIG WHAMMY SHARES. Just like 300 Games Shares in the No Tap Tournaments. Optional Side Pot. Get the last 6 Strikes and you hit the BIG WHAMMY!
- Bowl many times, cash once in the standings, cash many times in the side pots!
- Open to Youth Bowlers (See USBC's Youth Eligibility Rule 400)
- Around 1 in 8 Cash Overall
- Handicap 392% of 210 based on your previous 3 seasons highest average. (Around 98% of 210 Times 4) See flyer for details
The 40 Frame Game has many different fun frames. Here is a list of them:
- Payday Frames: Paid instantly, Win back up to $20.00 & Payday Candy Bar each time you bowl.
- 1 Strike=Payday Candy Bar, 2 Strikes=$2.00, 3 Strikes=$5.00, 4 Strike=$10.00, 5 Strikes=$15.00, 6 Strikes=$20.00.
- 9 Pin No Tap: Knocking down 9 on the 1st ball is a Strike
- Bonus Frame: Strike and earn 10 extra points
- Sour Grapes: -2 points for every pin left standing
- Mulligan Frame: Don't like the 1st shot, Redo it.
- Super Sour Grapes: -5 points for every pin left standing
- Big Kahuna: 25 extra points
- Bingo Bango Bongo: Strike ALL 3 times in the 40th Frame, win $10 off your Re-Entry to this tournament.
- Big Whammy: Strike the last 6 Frames means you hit the BIG WHAMMY
A Perfect Score is 1305 with all the Bonus added in.
2013 Forty Frame Game Entry Form & Info Flyer
Highest Scratch Score with Bonus Points: 1206 Brian Valenta (2011)
Highest Handicap Score with Bonus Points: 1206 Brian Valenta (2011)
Biggest Tournament Prize Fund: $6,463 (2011)
Biggest Tournament Payday Payouts: $2,123.00 (2011)
Highest Big Whammy Share Price: $305.00 (2011)
Lowest Big Whammy Share Price: $67.00 (2010)
Most Big Whammy's in a Tournament: 15 (2010, 2013)
Lowest Big Whammy's in a Tournament: 4 (2011)
Highest Individual Prize Money Winnings: $1,104.00 Adam Carlisle (2012)
Lowest Handicap Bonus Score to Cash: 968 (2011)
Most Total Entries in a Tournament: 461 (2010)
Lowest Total Entries in a Tournament: 316 (2009)
STARDUST BOWL III LEAGUE INFO
FALL LEAGUES SUMMER LEAGUES
MINI-SEASON LEAGUES TOOLS TO BOWL LEAGUE
3 Short Mid Season Equipment Leagues
Fall - Winter - Summer